Monday, April 13, 2009

13 April 2009 - My Experimental Technique (of the month)

Have you heard about pivot line? there's pivot line for daily, weekly, monthly...and yearly or course. But most trader use it as a guide, as a middle price of their signal. Usually trader use daily pivot as a signal but my experimental technique here will focus about weekly pivot.

From my graph...GBP/USD weekly pivot is at 1.4738. So early in Monday morning I put buy order at 1.4605..and my take profit at 1.4725 ( a little bit down from weekly pivot). Will see what happen in this week...:D

(explanation here maybe quite simple for you, if you have any comment please ask here thanks).

WOWOWOWO....on 1st day of my experiment the price has reached our target...TP 120 pips!

I have to test further next week and see what happen...hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment