Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Forex History

Why I interested in forex? Because I love money. That's why since I'm 19 I had started doing part time business, selling computer to student. It was a good experience to me although it is not successful (sell only 3-5 PCs) :P

Then around end 2007, working as graphic designer is so cool. Design so many DTP materials and I can browse to the internet, searching for good design example anytime I want. During that time I registered into www.carigold.com/portal , a portal discuss about business and money making opportunities. I read some about forex but I dont have friends to talk about it, I learn it slowly and take it serious on feb 2008.

The 1st forex platform that I used before is forexyard (www.forexyard.com). Easy to use, good for beginner but no IB in Malaysia. My good internet friend (procodine) told me to use another
platform and then I changed to masterforex. During this time I learned a lot, so many techniques, skills, tips I learned from internet, ebooks, friends, etc. From forexyard then turned to masterforex, liteforex, ibfx, instaforex and latest one ikofx.

:)

Year 2008 is a black year for my forex business, I got MC many times and it is so frustrated.
I dont give up since then, until today (early 2009) I can maintain my profit. It is not much because my money is around 10-20usd but I managed to get 10-20usd per month. I hope next year I can enjoy more profits around 50-100usd every month and be one of the greatest forex trader in Malaysia.











Screenshot of forexyard

1 comment: